How To Contact Us
In the US, call us at 1-833-GS VAULT (1-833-478-2858)
Hours of operation: Monday through Friday (excluding US Holidays), 10am-6pm ET
Outside of the US, the numbers are:
- Russia: 7 (499) 5051541
- Japan: 81 (3) 45888771
- England: 44 (20) 37698578
- Finland: 358 (9) 31583252
- Mexico: 52 (55) 1000 3283
- Australia: 0011 61 2 8317 1106
The phone numbers listed above connect directly to our US toll-free phone line and our US-based (English speaking) customer service.
2019 Gene Simmons Vault General Information
THE MEET GENE SIMMONS IN PERSON" VAULT PACKAGE
You and one guest will meet Gene Simmons after the show when KISS plays IN YOUR CITY**. This intimate and deeply private event will be limited. At the meet and greet, Gene will present and sign your Vault Book (complete with 11 CDS.) He will also sign 2 of your personal items (NO INSTRUMENTS) and you can take photos with Gene with your mobile device.
The Vault and its additional contents (Action figure, coin and one new Vault t-shirt) will then be shipped to your home. You will already have the book and CDs from the meet and greet. T-shirts are while supply lasts.
**Tickets to show NOT included.
Will Gene sign my Vault?
Gene will no longer sign the tops of Vaults.
**If you select the "MEET GENE SIMMONS IN PERSON" Vault package, Gene will sign your Vault Book and two additional items (NO INSTRUMENTS) at your meet and greet.
**If you select JUST THE VAULT, there will be no signed items.
If I buy the "Meet Gene Simmons" package, will Gene show up?
Gene has committed to doing a Vault meet and greet at each KISS show throughout 2019, barring any unforeseen circumstances.
Does my purchase include travel or hotel costs?
No. Your $2,000 includes the meet as detailed above. Nothing else. You are responsible for all travel costs. KISS show tickets are required.
What will be in my Vault?
Your Vault will include a book, 11 CDS, an action figure and a coin. You will also receive a new Vault T-shirt (while supplies last).
What happens if Gene cancels the meet & greet in my city?
You will have two options:
1: Get a full refund of your $2,000.
2: Receive a partial refund of $500 if you choose the JUST THE VAULT option after a meet and greet is cancelled.
Please see the Terms and Conditions for more information.
Note: We will NOT refund any travel costs. There will also be no other compensation or consideration for cancellations.
Are there any “Mystery Gifts” in the 2019 Vaults?
No. That was an exclusive feature of the Vault in 2018. Those resources have been exhausted.
Will there be a performance or Q&A at the meet and greet?
No. The meet and greet will be a casual and intimate event that will feature no more than 10 people and their guests meeting and spending quality time with Gene.
How much time will I get with Gene?
That’s up to Gene. It will depend on his schedule and availability the day of your meet and greet. Gene will sign your Vault book, 2 items (NO INSTRUMENTS), and you will get a photo with him.
How long should it take to get my Vault?
In the United States please allow 2 to 4 weeks after you place your order for shipping. We are not shipping Vaults outside of the US or Canada until further notice. *NOTE: Australian Vault Experiences will include Vault delivery on the day of your KISS show.
What happens if I have a scheduling conflict for the Vault Experience?
You may pick a different KISS show (festivals excluded). Please note you can only change your city once, provided you have KISS show tickets. Notice must be given at least 10 days in advance.
What are the shipping costs?
In the U.S., the cost is included in your purchase costs. The cost of shipping the Vault to Canada will be $200. We are not shipping Vaults outside of the US or Canada until further notice. *NOTE: Australian Vault Experiences will include Vault delivery on the day of your KISS show.
How big is The Vault?
The Vault is 26” (66 cm) tall X 17” (43.2 cm) wide X 14” (35.5 cm) deep, and weighs 40lbs (17.2 kg).*
*measurements and weight do not include accompanying foam-lined packing box and outer shipping box.
What payment methods do you accept?
All major credit cards and Paypal. Additionally, there is an option for no payments and no interest for 6 months. Checkout with PayPal and choose PayPal credit.* For more information, please visit: https://www.billmelater.com/cm/paypal/landers/17ppcACQ.html (*Restrictions: Subject to credit approval, US customers only)
I am trying to purchase online and I am receiving error messages. What do I do?
Please make sure you are using the most up–to–date version of Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox. You may need to clear your internet cookies and cache, and restart your browser. If you are still having issues completing your purchase, please fill out the online contact form at GeneSimmonsVault.com or give us a call at 1-833-GSVAULT.
I did not receive my order confirmation email. What should I do?
Please check your spam or junk email folder. If you still cannot find your confirmation email, please fill out the online contact form at GeneSimmonsVault.com or give us a call at 1-833-GSVAULT. Your confirmation email will be re–sent to you.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR GENE SIMMONS “VAULT ONLY” PURCHASE
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) relate to the purchase of a Gene Simmons Vault (the “Vault”) and shall constitute a binding contract between the purchaser of the Vault (“you”), Rhino Entertainment Company (“Rhino”), a Warner Music Group company, and its affiliated companies, and Gene Simmons (“Artist”) (collectively, “we” or “us”). You hereby acknowledge, understand and agree that your purchase of a Vault does not include a “Gene Simmons Experience” (i.e. you will not have a “meet and greet” with Artist).
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE
Please read this Terms and Conditions carefully before placing an order to purchase a Vault from us. These Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice and the terms and conditions in force on the date you purchase a Vault govern your purchase. If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions please do not place an order to purchase a Vault from us.
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT YOUR PURCHASE OF A VAULT MAY BE SUBJECT TO SPECIAL RESTRICTIONS, RULES OR CONDITIONS (“Special Conditions”) NOT CONTAINED IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. Any Special Conditions applicable to a Vault purchase will be set out in the advertisement for the Vault or on the checkout webpage and will form part of and be deemed to be incorporated in these Terms and Conditions.
PLACING AN ORDER WITH US
· When you place an order to purchase a Vault from us you will be asked to enter or provide certain information including your name, address, contact telephone number, email address and debit/credit card details. This information is required to contact you and to process the transaction.
· Your order represents an offer by you to us to purchase a Vault which shall only be accepted by us, and form a binding agreement between us, when (i) we process your debit/credit card details or other accepted payment method successfully; or (ii) we provide you with the order confirmation number, whichever is the later of these events.
· While we will take care to ensure that all elements of an order are processed, you should check the order confirmation carefully.
· By placing an order with us for a Vault, you represent and warrant that you (a) are eighteen (18) years of age or older, and (b) have the legal right to use the payment means selected by you.
· All Vault pricing is stated in U.S. Dollars. You agree to pay all charges incurred by you at the price(s) in effect when such charges are incurred. Vault purchases must be paid in full at the time of purchase. You will be responsible for any currency exchange fees as well as any other associated taxes, fees and/or charges incurred in connection with your purchase of a Vault.
· The method and timing of delivery of the Vault may vary, depending upon the circumstances, including without limitation, the location of your delivery address.
· If you are located outside of the United States and purchase a Vault, you will be responsible for any and all international shipping and handling fees.
CHANGES TO ADVERTISED VAULTS
Every reasonable effort will be made to provide the Vault as advertised or confirmed. We do, however, reserve the right to alter the Vault and any of its components as reasonably necessary or to substitute any component or element of the Vault for a suitable equivalent in our sole discretion. We also have the right to change the price at any time before purchase.
LIMITS AND AVAILABILITY
· There will be no returns, refunds or exchanges for any Vault purchased.
· Vaults are subject to availability at the time we process your order. Vault availability and any applicable offers (including the price) are subject to change at any time without notice. We will notify you of any changes prior to confirmation of your booking. You are advised to check all details carefully as, once your purchase has been notified to you, we are not able to exchange or refund your order.
· While we try and ensure that all prices provided in advertisements for the Vault and/or our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of a Vault you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order and paying the difference between the correct price and any amount already paid by you or cancelling your order. If we are unable to contact you, you agree that we may treat the order as cancelled. If you choose to cancel after you have already paid the incorrect price for a Vault, you will receive a full refund from us.
· We reserve the right at any time and without prior notice to you to terminate any agreement between us and you and cancel any orders that we reasonably suspect to have been made fraudulently or to have been purchased for resale, or where you are otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions. We may also cancel any order for any other reason set forth in these Terms and Conditions or any Special Conditions.
VAULT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
You acknowledge that the Vault is solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You may not reproduce, publish, transmit, distribute, modify, create derivative works from, sell, resell, or participate in any sale of or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, any part of the Vault or its contents. Risk of loss or damage to the Vault and its contents will pass to you upon our delivery of the Vault to you. In the unlikely event that the Vault or any of its contents are damaged, and we shipped your Vault to your home, you must notify us within twenty-four (24) hours of your receipt of such Vault and provide us with (i) a description of the damages, and (ii) pictures of such damage. Upon our receipt and acceptance of the foregoing, we will send you a replacement Vault (or any damaged component). Rhino’s replacement of any damaged Vault or component shall be in Rhino’s sole discretion.
You further acknowledge and agree that the sound recordings, underlying musical compositions, artwork and other copyrightable matter included in the Vault is solely for your personal, noncommercial use and that you may not reproduce, publish, transmit, distribute, display, broadcast, re-broadcast, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in any sale of or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, any of the foregoing. PLEASE NOTE THAT UNAUTHORIZED USE OF ANY COMPONENT OF THE VAULT, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE SOUND RECORDINGS, MAY SUBJECT YOU TO CIVIL AND CRIMINAL PENALTIES, (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, POSSIBLE MONETARY DAMAGES), INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, FOR COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
· We will not be liable to you for any failure to perform our obligations under these Terms and Conditions where such failure is caused by an event beyond our control.
· We will not be liable to you or responsible for any death, personal injury to you or loss or damage caused to your personal property unless it is caused by our negligent act or omission or our breach of statutory duty. We will also not be responsible for any business or economic losses (including but not limited to loss of profit, revenue, contracts, anticipated savings or opportunity) or any indirect loss.
· In any event, our maximum liability to you under these Terms and Conditions is to refund to you the price paid by you for the Vault.
· Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall limit our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, fraud or any other type of liability which cannot by law be excluded or limited.
The official language of these Terms and Conditions exclusively shall be, and all communications and agreements between you and us in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be made in the English language. You waive any rights you may have under any other law to have these Terms and Conditions written in another language, and any translation of these Terms and Conditions will be for convenience only.
AMENDMENTS AND SEVERABILITY
· If any of these Terms and Conditions are deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition will be deemed deleted, provided, that, the deletion of that term will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition(s); provided, further that, if the commercial purpose of these Terms and Conditions is materially affected, we and you will agree alternative terms and conditions without such invalid and/or void conditions.
· No variation to these Terms and Conditions or any agreement between us which you make or purport to make will be valid and effective unless it has been acknowledged and agreed in writing by us.
If you breach these Terms and Conditions and we take no immediate action, we will still be entitled to assert our rights in relation to any such breach and in relation to any further breach of these Terms and Conditions.
We do not control external websites which are linked to from this website and we cannot therefore be held responsible for their content.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
These Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California. You agree, as we do, to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state or federal courts located in Los Angeles, California.